Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Traditional Art / Hobbyist Official Beta Tester AkisaFemale/United States Groups :iconocs-in-love: OCs-In-Love
 
Recent Activity
Deviant for 5 Years
7 Month Premium Membership
Statistics 193 Deviations 3,405 Comments 18,241 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

All my pictures are camera taken cuz I dont have a scanner but I might have photoshop soon!

Favourites

My Favorite Stuff of Kain

I'm tempted to change my username to Akisa-Kain(For obvious reasons), should I do it? 

50%
2 deviants said I guess if you want to...?
25%
1 deviant said HECK YESS!! GO Kain!!!
25%
1 deviant said Nope, just cause~
0%
No deviants said NOOOOOO, you're old one is cool considering the chan part is old :P
0%
No deviants said Eh... Do not care whatsoever, do what you want!
0%
No deviants said Derp... Yes...
0%
No deviants said :shrug:

Process for Kain & Ect.

Character Refs
~Kain
~Evangaline
~ Vincent
~Eridnia
~Lucifer

~More to come

Webcam

Done!!~

Journal Entry: Sun Apr 6, 2014, 10:45 PM
I'm officially done with my Akisa Movie Challenge... Finally! Okay now that that's out of the way I'm officially working on everything Kain! 98% Kain everywhere! The other 2% will be for touch ups on other art and challenges I may be doing with Rocky to keep us up with art. But speaking on touch ups, I really like the DevMuro so I think I'm going to start using that, it's better than my photoshop so I'll start using that more... Just a heads up.

Also recently I did 2 awesome art trades and they had done their trades in return and just want to shout out how awesome they are!
Devilish by Bricken
Bricken Did this AWESOME detailed pic of Tearon for me and they were definitely spot on to the idea, I'm extremely grateful!!
Kain [Art Trade] by Barennoso
Then Barennoso Did this great art of Kain for me! In turn for their Nigel Character.

Very much appreciated. Art Trades are so much fun! XD
Anyways other than that I'm just going through the motions!
Easter is soon! Hope everyone has a good one! Kermityay 

  • Mood: Artistic
  • Listening to: Once upon a Dream~ Lana Del Ray
  • Reading: Hunger Games
  • Watching: Thor the Dark World
  • Playing: Pokemon Y
  • Eating: Asian Food
  • Drinking: Water

deviantID

Akisa-Chan
Akisa
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
United States
YouTube~ www.youtube.com/user/AkisaChan
Tumblr~ akisa-chan.tumblr.com/
Name's Akisa :P
I mainly draw traditional art, used to draw anime but I'm trying to expand that at the moment. Trying to learn Photoshop now too. :)
Interests

Visitors

:icontaiyo-defurei:
Taiyo-DeFurei
Apr 23, 2014
2:37 pm
:iconcalica:
Calica
Apr 23, 2014
8:31 am
:iconchef-chad:
chef-chad
Apr 22, 2014
2:13 pm
:icone-robbers:
E-Robbers
Apr 22, 2014
8:47 am
:iconcatazarch:
catazarch
Apr 21, 2014
1:47 pm

Really great stuff! :D

Niel the Cockatiel by MinjiXMuu-chanNuada and Co :: 095 New Year by PrinceNuadaProjectHTTYD SO CUTE by sharpie91Goofy by chacckco Twitter - PewDiePie, Cryaotic and CinnamonToastKen by ScribbleNetty
Glow by Hubedihubbe
POKEMON FUSION FOR FUN!!~~~pokemon.alexonsager.net/147/6
I AM A~
PewDiePie Fan Button by RequestButtonsCourage Fan Button (Request) by Kyuubi-DemonFoxPokemon Fan Button by RequestButtonsDeadpool Fan Button by RequestButtonsLink Fan Button by RequestButtonsInuyasha Fan Button by RequestButtonsFiolee Fan Button by RequestButtonsJack Skellington Fan Button by RequestButtonsFuturama Fan Button by RequestButtonsLoki Fan Button by RequestButtonsRise of the Guardians Fan Button by RequestButtonsThor Fan Button by RequestButtons

Groups

Watchers

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icontaiyo-defurei:
Taiyo-DeFurei 21 hours ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanx so much for faving Loki~! ^w^
Reply
:iconakisa-chan:
Akisa-Chan 19 hours ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're welcome! :meow:
Reply
:iconcalica:
Calica 1 day ago   General Artist
Thank you muchly for the favourite! Each one means a lot to me and inspires me to keep working! :D
Reply
:iconakisa-chan:
Akisa-Chan 19 hours ago  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're welcome! :meow:
Reply
:iconboxjelly1:
Boxjelly1 Apr 16, 2014  Student Digital Artist
Thanks for the fave! :wave:
Reply
:iconakisa-chan:
Akisa-Chan Apr 16, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're welcome! I am a dummy! 
Reply
:iconmoezknowz:
Moezknowz Apr 14, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanjs again gor faving my art!
:party:
Reply
:iconakisa-chan:
Akisa-Chan Apr 14, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're very welcome! :meow:
Reply
:icond00fenstar:
Thank you for the watch <3
Reply
:iconakisa-chan:
Akisa-Chan Apr 14, 2014  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're very welcome! :meow:
Thank you for watching back! :D
Reply
Add a Comment: